A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, August 11, 2017

Giants Tonight

The Giants start their preseason shcdule at home against Pittsburgh. The first preseason game is always the most exciting because we haven't seen them in so long.  After that, the games become a drag and we can't wait for the real thing.  Tonight, I doubt that Eli and Odell will play, and what I'm really looking forward to seeing is Even Engram, Davis Webb, and the the other young playmakers. And of course I'm praying for no injuries. Go Giants!

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Rich said...

I will be looking at Goodson and Thompson. I'm curious about Fluker and Wheeler too, but it's very hard to assess the OL in preseason.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I think it's easier to judge OL in pre, because there's so much one on one and what you want to see is wins or ties in those situations.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Rich said...

I never thought of it that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home