A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, July 26, 2010

Frolov to the Rangers

I'm not home and away from my photo files right now, but it appears that Alex Frolov may finally be joining the Rangers. Their desire for him has been followe here for years. When they first tried to get him he was a rising player. Now he's a 28 year old with character concerns. I must also question doing this while Kovy's status is up in the air. Anyway, on a one year deal, maybe Frolov will redeem himself. The Rangers did need more scoring. Go Rangers.


UPDATE: It's official, Frolov is a Ranger.

8 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Michael said...

for 1 year not bad.... why cant Sather do deals like this all the time?? I want Kovy as much as the next guy, but unless Redden and Rosz are gone I dont see how we have the dollars

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Rich said...

OT, so now there's a problem with Osi's hip that requires surgery? Just cut him.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Osi Umenyiora said...

Fuck you Rich.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Rich said...

What up, coward?

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Osi Umenyiora said...

The hell I am. LISTEN BITCH. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at Troy. I'm out there busting my buns every Sunday. Tell your old man to drag Peters and Brown up and down the field for 70 snaps.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Rich said...

An Airplane reference.

My real problem with Osi is when he said that LBJ shouldn't play in NY...then neither should he.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Be nice guys. I'll start a Giant thread momentarily.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you want to cut a pass rusher based on his statements regarding a basketball player. Gotcha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home