A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tradebait?

So the Cubs have recently emerged as a possible trade destination for Melky or Gardner. The thought here is that neither will be traded until we sign Matt Holliday or another quality corner OF, and in that case the Yanks would likely trade Melky because he's more expensive and because Gardy's one plus tool, speed (okay D, too), is more useful off the bench than anything Melky's got. It's interesting that the Cubs think one of them will be available. What are they hearing?

9 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Rich said...

OT, but if you're into CYE, check this out.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich, OT, but are you the Rich that used to post on NYYFans?

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Yes.

Did you post there?

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, didn't log in there above.

I was 27IsNext. Naturally, I quit posting after Nov. 4.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Oh, cool.

That's funny. I guess changing your user name like Girardi changes his number was out of the question...

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, it was more that posting there got to be so mundane after a while. I really just want the latest news, and Phil's blog provides that.

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Rich said...

I understand. I think my last post there was in response to someone who told me that they should have $300m payroll. I just decided, what's the point or engaging?

That and most of the people I used to post with were banned. So it's like a ghost town.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. It just gets so pointless after a while.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home