A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Yanks Win

On a night where they had a solemn ceremony to wish the great Yogi Berra goodbye, the Yanks did something he would have liked -- they won.  Carlos Beltran hit a three run jack against Sale, and Pineda and the pen were able to hold on and win it 3-2.   Rob Refsnyder started and even got a hit off of Sale.  I wonder how, after only facing AAA pitching all year.   The manager is still a crazy hypocrite, but it was a good win against top pitching.  

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma Ergo Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home