A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, March 20, 2015

Giants Sign DE George Selvie

The Giants have signed well travelled DE George Selvie, to a one year deal  Selvie played with JPP at USF, and I believe he was on the Giants P-sqaud briefly a few years ago.  Anyway, he's a really nice rotational piece for this year.  He's good against the run - which was a focus going into the offseason - and can provide pressuree and some sacks on pass D.

After not being impressed with what the Giants did at the start of free agency, I'm really liking these latest DL signings.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

If they paid this price for most of their free agent signings I would feel more positive.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

This is really setting up for the draft you want.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

I want "hits" most of all. I am a little concerned they may seek immediate contributors though.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I think they'll go BPA.

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous yankyfan said...

I love this signing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home