A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Giants Will Interview Spags Tomorrow

Alright, we're probably in endgame here.   Steve Spagnuolo will interview with the Giants tomorrow to see if there's mutual interest in his returning to his old job.  I'm guessing there is and I'll be pretty surprise if he does not become the new DC in the next few days.  BTW,  that would be fine with me.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Dan said...

BBI Twitter has it a done deal. Spags back home with the Giants

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I know. But I'll wait for it to break officially to start a new post and talk about it. I would have been shocked if it were anyone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home