A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 14, 2014

More Giants: The New Offense is Installed!

Victor Cruz, today, revealed that the New McAdoo/Giants offense is now fully installed.  Apparently, the green zone stuff was the last of it and they locked that down this week.  We still haven't seen a whole lot of it in pre.  Part of that, I think is because they're keeping Cruz under wraps.  The other part is that they haven't had Beckham.   Cruz says the offense is different when Beckham is in it, so let's hope he is when the season opens.   I hope we can execute some of it, Saturday, but I am in favor of not creating too much tape of our tendencies till the real games start.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

I hope the OL, particularly the LT, permits them to exploit it.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

So do I, but I think if Beatty is back to his `12 form, it should be fine, though I'd still like to replace him with a tougher guy for '15.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

True.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home