A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 23, 2014

NHL Roster Freeze Ends

It's been almost 20 minutes, and Ryan Callahan is still a Ranger.   Seriously, Boomer Esiason almost broke my twitter this weekend with his game of "I know something I won't tell you."   Pretty childish.   Anyway, though I still think they'll trade Callahan, I think it will be closer to the deadline.   Now watch me wake up on Pacific Time tomorrow and find that all hell has broken loose with the Ranger roster.    Let's just say, they better not be trading for old, and they better be getting back young pieces.  Btw, Cally's replacement, JT Miller got into another AHL fight yesterday...  Sandpaper, I tell ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home