A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Darwin Barney?

The latest scuttlebutt is that the Yanks might be trying to acquire all field and not hit 2B Darwin Barney from the Cubs.  If this is so, I think he'd have to come prospect cheap because he would only be a platoon parter/defensive replacement for Kelly Johnson.   Also if they do do this, I think we'll see someone like Chase Headley or Aramis Ramirez brought in to play third.   I think it will be Headley in a surprising move, as soon as they find out how long ARod will be out.    And that's because of the absence of the Headley rumors that had been abundant for a few years now.   We'll see what happens.   I'd rather they get Ackley, still, but I can understand a bandage for second and a bat for third.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home