A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, October 07, 2013

This Week on the Blog

This could be an interesting week on the blog.

Yankees:  The Yanks are supposed to find out this week if Girardi's coming back or if they have to find  new manager.   I expect MLB to eventually buckle to avoid disclosure on the ARod suit.   I don't know if that will happen this week or even soon, but that's what I think will happen at some point.

Giants:  Giants will move to 0-6 on Thursday night.

Rangers:  Rangers will continue their road trip.   They may or may not continue to have 2 4th lines, and  hopefully the top prospects will keep playing like top prospects in the AHL.

Knicks: They haven't done anything crazy in almost 10 days, and all the news out of camp is sort of encouraging.   My sports wold is officially upside down.

Like I said, could be an interesting week.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Wow, all i can say is wow. Our Giants have fallen so far so fast. I dont udnerstand wasting a pick for Beason... If you are going to fall why waste an asset? I thin everyone including Reese will be on the firing squad, whether Mara pulls the trigger or not we'll see. I agree 0-6 on Thursday.

Whether Girardi comes back or not is irrelevant, as I think we are a couple of years off. Unless Hal forgets about 189. I'd like McCann, and can see it esp if Robbie leaves. I don't see us giving out another A-rod esque deal.

Bargnani is gettin good reviews from the coach, so let's hope the pressue of him not being the man will allow him to produce more.

I for the life of me cant see the love fest for BBB and Pyatt. They add nothing. I know that Sather won't hand it to them, but I hope Kreider/JT amongst others really force their way on to the squad. I have a feeling it's gonna be a rough go for a bit, until they figure it all out. It's nice to see that we have a few prospects with potential. I think Fast will help us, but prob needs some seasoning with Hartford. Pair him with Lindberg while he is there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home