A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dez Bryant


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ5uPJGwscU

Other than Spiller, the only offensive skill position player the Giants should consider at 15 in Dez Bryant. Bryant was suspended by the NCAA for working out with Deion Sanders. This is just another reason why the NCAA cannot be taken seriously by anyone with a triple digit IQ. Egad, the kid tried to get better at his life's work! Oh, no! Anyway, Dez, is a beast. And if he is there, you take him, and pair him on the outside with Nicks, then watch them destroy dbacks for several years. Last year, a lot of people said Nicks reminded them of Anquan Boldin. I said he reminded me of Michael Irvin. This guy reminds me of Boldin, but faster. He'd have to be coached up a bit on routes, but that's a strength of the Giants coaching staff. Anyway, he'd make a great Giant. I'll keep posting so we get some options for 15.

5 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger John in Lakeland Fl. said...

I would be happy with a game breaker like Bryant or Spiller. I would also be happy with OL or DL if we can get a stud like Iupati or Dan Williams. I think we can find linebackers and safeties in rounds 2 through 4 that will be very good football players. This draft is stacked.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I love this draft for that very reason. Lots of what we're looking for.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Rich said...

If they drafted Bryant, could they look to trade Smith? His value may never be higher. With Manningham and maybe Barden, they would still have plenty of depth at WR behind Nicks and Bryant.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I think they'd be more likely to trade Manningham. But they could trade one of them.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger John in Lakeland Fl. said...

I would not favor a Smith trade. He is a great possession receiver. He already holds the Giants receiving record. He moves the chains and runs great routes. If we took Bryant, I would consider a value trade for Manningham.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home