A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's Getting to Be That Time of Year Again...

Muahahahahahahaha! Actually I'm really disappointed with what the TV stations are offering this year. I had high hopes for the Chiller Channel, which as part of Universal/NBC holds the rights to all of the old Universal Monster Movies as well as the American rights to all of the Hammer Stuff. They're not showing a lick of it on Halloween. I'm really disappointed. This means I'll be getting up and changing DVD's every 90 minutes or so during the crucial week. Once again, this year, I think I'll be warming up with some Vincent Price favorites. Happy Haunting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home