A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Man for the Job?

I think I'd be fine with Joe Girardi or Don Mattingly becoming the new manager. They are both widely known to have serious baseball smarts, and both seem open to looking at numbers to evaluate performance. Right now, I'm probably leaning toward Girardi ever so slightly over Mattingly. Girardi will have guys throw at the other team if they throw at the Yanks. I'm concerned that Donnie Baseball might not. Girardi has apparently talked to Paul O'Neill about being on his coaching staff, and I must admit, I like that idea, too. We'll see, I don't think we can go wrong if we go in either direction.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Michael said...

As I suggested a when we lost the series I think O'neill would be an asset.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

We'll see. I like all three of the candidates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home