A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Peca Final?

We're all hearing Peca is a Ranger. If he's healthy the Rangers probably have the best 1-3 C's in the league. But when was he last healthy? Also, does this take opportunities away from the kids? I guess we'll have to see what else they do. There has been persistent talk about a Phoenix deal all summer, I guess we'll have to see about that.

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Michael said...

1 mill plus incentives is what I am hearing for 1 yr. They want to give Dubinsky one more full year at Hartford. If Betts is dealt which is being speculated on the Ranger board, then they don't mind him being the 4th line C as there wont be as much pressure on him. I read that Ansimiov said he thinks he needs a year to adjust to the North American game. I don't have a problem with the move as if healthy he makes us strong up the middle and allows the kids to grow..

I have also heard there will be other moves besides Peca.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Dellapina reports still no movement on Peca, I wonder what is the hold-up from Sather??

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Other reports have it done or close to done, I guess we shall see as this should not drag on much longer I'd think.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I think we may start to hear things this week when Slats returns from vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home