A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Hitch!

Today was Alfred Hitchcock's birthday. He's one of my five favorite directors and I believe my five favorite Hitchock flicks are: The Thirty-Nine Steps, Notorious, Shadow of a Doubt, Rear Window, and North by Northwest. But I have more than five favorites. I also love The Lady Vanishes, Foreign Correspondent, Strangers on a Train, To Catch a Thief and Psycho. And I guess I'll never forget: The Man Who Knew Too Much, Spellbound, Dial M for Murder, Rope and Vertigo. I'll just never forget his work. And you shouldn't either next time you feel like watching something cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home