A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mattingly Takes a Seat on the Bench

http://www.amny.com/sports/baseball/yankees/ny-spwebdonnie1027,0,7112727.story?coll=ny-sports-headlines

The Yanks go with another one of my suggestions!!!!!!!! It seems clear that Mattingly has a lot of support in the organization and I'm pretty sure he'll be the next manager. I wonder who will replace him as hitting coach. If Rudy Jaramillo is available, that should be the call.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger FatMan in Charlotte said...

Good call on grooming Mattingly to be the next skipper. I really didn't think that would happen, but I think you're right.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I think he's Cashman's candidate. As the season progressed you could see Joe with Donnie more than you could see him with Maz during the games. I am concerned that Kevin Long is the the new batting coach...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home