A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Yanks

The Yanks have followed my advice;) and picked up their option on Gary Sheffield. This gives them a couple of other options, keep him, or trade him. Since I believe that they are not going to trade Alex Rodriguez, Sheff is a nice chip for them to shop. I'd assume Brian Cashman already knows just what the market is and a decision could be made by the General Managers meeting (which annually proceeds the Winter Meetings). I've gotten several e-mails asking for more prospect stuff, so later or tomorrow, I'll be looking at the Yankee minor league pitchers I am most excited about. Interestingly, it seems they will be arriving in pairs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home