A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So it's Election Time Out Here in Cali

and though my blog will never get political, a guy named Phil Angelides - whose action flicks I am unfamiliar with - is challenging Arnold Schwartzenegger - who action flicks I am familiar with - for the Governor's office. I don't know how that's gonna come out, but last week Angelides was flooding the airwaves with a campaign commercial that featured "Let Your Love Flow," by the Bellamy Brothers till the point where I and I must assume other Californians couldn't get it out of our heads! This week, I was braced for more of it, but it never came. Now I'm wondering what happened. Were the Bellamy's charging too much? Were they contributing too much? Were there complaints? I dunno, but the love ain't flowin' anymore.

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Duchess of Kinney said...

I put some of those Angelides orders on KNBC so my sincerest heartfelt apologies go out to you & other Californians.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

No sweat, duchess! KNBC rocks, favor this peasant and click some ads while you're gracing this blog with you presence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home