A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, June 14, 2019

Knicks Pick Up the Option on Trier

Today, the Knicks picked up the second year option on Alonzo Trier.  While, this momentarily clouds the double max picture, the Knicks plan to waive Lance Thomas before June 30th and that will restore the room. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have vast trepdidation over next week's draft and the upcoming trade and UFA seasons. I was alright with Durant, but not after that achilles. My dread was always Kemba, and I still hope that's not coming.  And I am glad that the Lakers will once again get the best C available when they trade for Anthony Davis - at least that sounds like what will happen.

As for Trier, he's an effective scorer who is a reminder of what the Knicks FO can do when it's "on."  Knox, Mitch, and Trier was a hell of a draft night.  Let's hope they can get the same kind of value.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Rich said...

I think Hahn is a dope, but he is smart enough to know who signs his checks and if he thought they would not want to sign Durant, he wouldn’t be shilling for them to do it.

Kemba said he would take less to stay in Charlotte.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I hope Kemba does.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I'm turning this one off. Still jet lagged and don't have my usual patience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home