A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Giants Trade Eli Apple

The Giants just traded Eli Apple to the Saints for a 2019 4th, and 2020 7th.  I actually thought they'd trade Jenkins. Apple has ideal size and make up speed for today's game, and I think he's made himself a solid starter in the league again. We'll have to see what else happens. Taylor Decker was still on the board when the Giants took Apple, and though I had him as the #1 CB in that draft, I wanted Decker.

7 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Rich said...

I wanted them to trade up

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Shurmur actually asked at his new conference today whether anyone had anything positive to ask about. Are you freakin kidding me? There is no way this guy can succeed here. None.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Rich said...

For all my problems with Boone’s in-game management, he far out classes this guy.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Pat Shurmur reiterates that after the bye week he thinks “Eli will be our quarterback.” -- @JordanRaanan
via http://cbssportsapp.com
—-

I want them to be 1-15. They burned it

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Rich said...

So Eli doesn’t want to be traded. I would tell him it’s in the best interests of the franchise that he is on the bench. But the owners don’t care about the best interests of the franchise in terms of winning, only their comfort.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Snacks traded to Lions for a 5th

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

New post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home