A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Rangers Crush Bolts - Force Game 7

The Rangers moved MSL off the Brassard line an added JT Miller.  The results: 3 goals and two assists for Brass, 1 goal and three assists for Miller, and 1 goal and 3 assists for Rick Nash as the Rangers rose up and crushed the Lightning 7-3.  And I must say, it should have been more lopsided as I bet Hank would want all three of the Lightning goals back.  Yandle and Sheppard had the other Ranger goals.  It was actually 2-1 after 2 and then the Rangers errupted.  Usually, they've been great at just protecting those third period leads this year, but this time, they went hard at the net and scored 5 more goals.  The Lightning had to pull Bishop.  Then Nash scored on the new guy.  Brassard's third goal was an empty netter.  

Game Seven is Friday Night at MSG.  Let's Go, Rangers!

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

One of the strangest series I've ever seen

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Sort of old school.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Mike in Mississippi said...

I don't follow hockey but since I'm partially boycotting discussing the Yankees at the moment, here's a "Go Rangers" from me.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous MBN said...

Personally, I love this style, although I do wish the defense in front of Hank would clear Tampa away a bit more.

Still, looks good. LGR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home