A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Giants: DC Decision Lingers On


Apparently, Pepper Johnson has been told he's no longer in the mix, and thus people are projecting it's down to Spags and Dennis Allen.   I just wonder if the deliberation is a bit of a put-on, or if Allen really did make them think about hiring him.   Seems like they should have been able to decide by now.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

I would prefer a more inspired choice than Spags. I don't know if Allen is that, but either is better than Fewell, so despite my skepticism about the Giants being on the right track, I am thankful for that.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Spags was the last time we had a dominant D. We can win with him. Allen's resume is more impressive than his results.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

Yes, he can definitely win if he gets sufficient talent.

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous yankyfan said...

I would rather go with someone Who had success while he was here. I know PF had some too but not enough IMO or the Giants .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home