A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Giants To Meet with Joel Bitonio

Now this guy I like much more than the Lewan projections I was reading.   Bitonio played OLT at Nevada but can play all four spots, just like Pugh and some of the other guys I like for the Giants in the draft. I haven't seen his combine measurements yet, but I'm not worried.  He can run block really well and gets out on the second level, pulling and trapping with ease.  Doesn't get extended and can mirror and slide like a pro against the pass rush.   Like Pugh he's got surprisingly good feet.   We'll see how big he is later today, most likely.   But, he along with Zack Martin, and David Yankey are three of my favorites for the Giants and I like to see them get two from that group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home