A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, July 29, 2011

Stealth Mode

I wish I were hearing more cockamamie Yankee rumors the past couple of weeks, instead of instead realizing Cash is once again in stealth mode. This is when things happen. When there's just nothing go on outside of hope week (which is AWESOME) and the games. The Yanks are at home, in an easy stretch, and self scouting. I have a feeling it's gonna be Ubaldo. I just hope we still have Montero at the deadline. Kuroda is of no interest at all, to me. And Bedard, if he's healthy and cheap, I'd pretty much prefer to paying the price for Ubaldo. We'll know Sunday. Go Yanks -- but not too far at the deadline.

4 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Phil what package would you think is reasonable? it seems Colorado is going to want one of the big 3...

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger MikeK said...

Ugh, seriously, stay away from Ubaldo. If the Rockies are so willing to trade him, then something must be wrong physically.

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could Hughes be in the package?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I fear it will be Montero. I hope it is not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home