A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wow

On a day when the Giants cut two warriors and a third talented man who never embarressed the Giants, it has been learned that the Giants will meet with Plaxico Burress tomorrow to discuss a reunion. Now this may be a solid they are doing to show no hard feelings, but the irony is vast. I know I am not alone in believing he cost us at least one more Super Bowl by shooting himself. Now, what the mayor of New York did to him was unfair and ludcirous, but so was what he did to his Giant teammates and fans. I'm not sure how he fits. I guess we'll see. Odd.

4 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Smith won't be ready for the start of the year so in that sense I see where they see a need.I wonder who is spearheading this from the Giants side.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Phil are you sensing Plax will be a Giant?? As you said and now confirmed he will meet w TC tomorrow.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I have no idea how it will turn out. I just know the Giants have no time to waste.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Baas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home