A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jim Schoenfeld for Assistant GM

With Don Maloney taking the Phoenix GM job, Jim Schoenfeld, the head coach of the Wolfpack should take over as AGM. Schoenfeld has demonstrated and affinity for player development and an ability to put in a system and make it work. Schoeny is my first choice for any job the big team has, and they shouldn't waste any time in promoting him now.

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Michael said...

I could not agree with you more on this one. As mentioned yesterday do not want any part of Messier. Schony has played an major role in our development. I just can't see Messier devoting the time it would take. If we were starting from scratch maybe, but now we are building towards something, and we need to keep it flowing.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Rich said...

I would rather see Schoenfeld become the head coach, but that's not happening.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

That's why I said I'd favor him for any of the Ranger jobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home