A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The 5 Round and Beyond

Okay, it has been almost impossible to find pictures of some of my favorites second days prospects, like scatbacks Alonzo Coleman of Hampton, Marcus Mason of Youngstown State and Arkie Whitlock of SIU. There are also some intriguing DB's and big ol' Louis Leonard a running stuffing DT from Fresno State. They're all in my mix for our 4 picks between round 5 and and the end of round 7. One guy who has really taken a tumble who I would be interested in is Kyle Young a big C/G/T from Fresno State. He's a good football player, and I'd love to get him in the 5th or 6th. So ultimately, lack of usable pictures is gonna cut my picks feature short, but I want to come out of the draft with at least 8 quality athletes and I want at least one to be a WR that can be Eli's go to guy, and one running back who can catch passes out of the backfield. On D, I want a linebacker and some DB's and maybe a DT. I also expect Reese to geet us some good players from amongst the ranks of the undrafteds. Do it, Jerry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home