A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Giants Draft Day 1

Here we almost go.  As of right now, the Giants have the #23 pick in the first round of the draft.  My plan is to trade up for McCaffrey or trade down for more picks if McCaffrey goes in the top 10.  I really don't like the OL's that should be there at 23, as they all have developmental issues.  And frankly, I think our best bet if we stay at 23 will be a Linebacker or a DB.  The DB's seem like the strenght of this one, and an Adoree Jackson can play corner and safety, as well as wideout, and returns kicks and punts.  So, probably the second best swiss army knife player, after McCaffrey in the draft.  So let's hope if they stay at 23 they do something like that, and not Garret Bolles, who will make me throw up in my mouth a bit.

7 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous yankyfan said...

I will be Ill if they deal up to 12 to get Mahomes. This is a win now team ,doing that would be nuts IMO.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Although he's a dope, Dotino says the Giants feel they were outmaneuvered last year ( they really didn't see what could happen?) and are ready to trade up this year in rounds one, two or three.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Rich said...

And I agree about adding an elite back because the offensive line is not going to be elite so compensate in another way.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Mahomes is the one QB I like for McAdoo. I doubt they'd move up to 12 to get him, though.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Holy shit. I think McCaffrey's grandfather went to my high school like 20 years before me. He graduated with Ron Perranoski, Dodgers and Twins reliever.

They were legendary in our town's lore growing up:
https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/857763020520529920

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Chiefs showed conviction.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Do you like the pick???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home