A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 16, 2011

First Round Possibility?

I haven't done my usual draft work this year, as the normal flow of the football has been disrupted. For the first time today, I started to feel the draft. Anyway. I sort like Muhammad Wilkerson, the DT from Temple in the first. Both the Giants and I favor freakishly athletic DL's and that's what they would get with big Mo. They've been looking for a consistent inside passrusher since Hammer hung them up. Freddie Robbins gave them some, and Tuck and the other DE's have made some hay rushing from the inside but they haven't really gotten a quick twitch 300 pounder in there. Wilkerson is all that, and he has the long arms the Giants love, and he uses them to bat passes (uh, Canty?). I favor going BPA in the draft, and I think Wilkerson might just be that at 19, and he really seems like a Giant type DL. We could team him with Linval Joseph, eventually and call it the Mo and Joe show. I have some other favorites I'll talk about leading up to the draft. For awhile I thought they were gonna take Pouncey or Ingram, but Mo Wilkerson is really jumping out and they've been all over him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home