A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Demaryius Thomas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nDhGrYAx5g
Because of inconsistent QB play, this absolute beast of a wide receiver is currently underrated. Featuring none of the baggage of Dez Bryant, this 6'3" 225 pound receiver has legitimate sub 4.5 speed. Wins jump balls and doesn't get caught from behind. He's also a terrific blocker. Bay-Bay is an absolute sleeper for the Giants at 15 but could be a brilliant pick. He is a true number one, but right now he's being discounted because of his team.

7 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Rich said...

As I have said, unless they are trading a WR, and they are kind of stacked there and have too many other holes.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

You go BPA and it gives you the flexibility to trade a lesser player from the same position. At this point, if they take a WR, they will just rescind Moss's offer or cut him. Nothing wrong with being stacked in camp.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Rich said...

I understand, but I think the talent base is pretty uneven and I am concerned that there aren't sufficiently talented LBs and possibly OL to make this team a SB contender.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

It's a deep, deep draft and there are plenty of LB's and OL's we can pick up. But if the BPA is an offensive playmaker, we should take him and not look back.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Rich said...

I'm fine with it, and I may be in the minority, but if they do that, I would look to trade Smith because I don't think Manningham would bring back that much, and they could fill a lot of holes with what they could get for Smith.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I think Smith is at peak value now and that both Nicks and Mario are more talented. I don't know if they'd do it, but I'd sure listen to offers if we got Dez or Bay-Bay in the first.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger John in Lakeland Fl. said...

I have only seen him play a few times, but I would be very excited with this pick. The more playmakers we give Eli, the more pressure will come off of our defense. I am a defense first guy but if Jerry Rice is sitting there, you take him for the future. I will trust our staff in finding us the right players.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home