A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This Year's Swisher?

Looks like Curtis Granderson could be this year's Nick Swisher. Curtis coming off two seasons outstanding seasons, played hurt and was down to average this year. He has a few years left on his deal, the Tigers are looking to shed them. I suspect the Yanks will put together a deal involving Melky or Gardner, plus Kevin Russo, and Albeladejo or Edwar or someone else on the 40 man roster. So keep an eye out for Granderson to the Yanks.

11 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way Yanks land Granderson for that package.

I would imagine that Jackson/Kennedy would HAVE to be a part of it.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

It's a salary dump. We'll see.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teams will be lined up for that kind of "Dump"

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Michael said...

do you like the potential addition Phil?

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Not in this economy, Anonymous. He has 3 years and 26M or so left.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Michael,

I think it would be a great addition.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger John in Lakeland Fl. said...

I remember Curtis coming up with some clutch hits with runners in scoring position against us in the past few years.

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a valid point Phil and I did not even think of that.

I like Curtis and if Kevin Long can work with him against LH pitchers than lookout!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I think so too Phil, beyond that I think he is better then Swish all around...

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would still require Jackson, but that would be the only major piece required. I wouldn't mind making that kind of move either. The contract is very reasonable (for the Yankees) and he's likely to rebound next season. He's also young and plays good defense.

--28IsNext

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I don't think it will involve AJack, but we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home