A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Too Many Rumors

As soon as we hear something specific, we hear the Rangers are on to something different. Needless to say, one way or another I suspect the Rangers will have another Russian tomorrow. Which one, I have no idea, as it seems we've discussed them all since last summer. It will be a good thing - unless the wrong prospects are involved - when some of these rumors become concrete moves over the next 23 hours or so. Go Rangers.

3 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Michael said...

add J-Bo to the list Phil of possibles that we are in on..

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I know. I can't list all the big names we seem to be in on.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I just hope that if we land one of them it is for the right pieces, Schoney better make sure Glen does not jump off the deep end here.

I do get the sense something will get done one way or another though, just seems like too much smoke not too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home