A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quick Strike?

While I've been thinking the Giants would wait for the B and C markets to develop, I just heard that they might have something going much earlier in the process. I wasn't given more than that, and so maybe they're talking to a cut player like Coles or something, but suddenly I'm a little more interested than I was.


UPDATE: Checked a few places. I think it's a linebacker.

10 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger aimrocky said...

Thanks, Phil, for the update. I wasn't overly excited until late afternoon when I started getting a feeling we may be players early. I'll be sure to have your blog and BBI up all night.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Maybe it's Ward. I'm not sure, and I didn't feel like bugging any of my sources to check out what they know. I just trust Reese and Abrams these days.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I've heard there might be something on for tonight from a second source now.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger aimrocky said...

Before or after midnight?

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger aimrocky said...

I'm hoping it's Peterson...

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I don't think Peterson is a first night/weekend guy.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger aimrocky said...

I wonder if it's Boley.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I'd think Boley or Vilma.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Michael said...

LB?? That would be sweet. As always Phil great job!!!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger aimrocky said...

Yes, as always thanks for the info!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home