A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Haranging Around?


I keep getting internal errors when I try to post pictures, so I'll just tell you that the Nady for Aaron Harang rumor is still around. I'd expect the Yanks will only make the trade if they have ruled out a Pettitte return. At this point, I think it would be wise to hang onto Nady unless something of real value like another starter, a CF or a youngish C, can be added. I have no interest at all in trading Swisher (unless it's for something huge) and don't think there's any market for Matsui with Abreu and Dunn still out there and Burrell, Giambi and Bradley having settled for less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home