A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 09, 2014

Giants Tonight, Pt. 3 : Giants vs. Steelers

I have mentioned over the years how, although I am a peaceful man, I get physically ill when teams out-physical the Giants.  I don't know why I'm like this, but this is where I put it.   One of my favorite Giant teams was the the 2008 Giants where they beat up the Steeler and Ravens and looked like they were going to repeat before Plax did what he did.

Since the OL started declining, I have been very concerned with the physical nature of play and felt like a bunch of our losses happened because we were getting pushed around.  Again, it makes me sick.   Whether the Steelers are good or bad, and even though they have a horrible human being at QB, they play tough every year and will always measure  the other team's toughness, like the Giants used to in the `80s when when we had the great lines a few years ago.

So tonight, the Giants will get their first tough-test.  Let's pray they pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home