A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pugh Named Starter

According to his agent, Justin Pugh has been named the starting right tackle for the Giants today.  It's unclear if that's just for the Jet game, or for regular season.  If he plays well it, won't matter.   This was as player I liked very much leading up to the draft and seemed very Giant-like.  I think his concussion and Brewer's concussion have really limited the Giants' right tackle competition.  Ideally, I'd like to see them both get a shot at RT and G.  But this might not be the final stop for Pugh.   I really do think he can play all 5 spots.


1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous yankyfan said...

Well DD played him self out of his spot. He lost weight but looked like he should pack it in. I hope Jasper at least makes the PS if not the team. Jasper is a mountain to move

 

Post a Comment

<< Home