A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hank!!!

Girardi, Mitchell and Callahan (empty netter) scored and Henrik Lundqvist recorded his 4th shutout of the season. This was a big win for Hank coming off of two losses. The teams played a hard game, and the Rangers' win was well earned. Let's hope the little string of .500 play is over and the Rangers are back to putting together streaks. Go Rangers!

6 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I sense a trade is coming... I know esiason and greschner mentioned Nash.... We need scoring

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

We'll see what happens.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I'm still in trade shock from my baseball team.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Michael said...

I had just gotten back and I heard about the Yankee trade. I am still at a loss... We need young bats. I would have only dealt Montero for King Felix myself. I guess this means that they wont be in the market for one of the starters next year. I guess Hal is really sticking to his budget...

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Michael said...

I am hearing lots of chatter about Nash... Anything on your end Phil? Keep hearing about proposals centered around Dubi Wolski Erixon/McIlRath, not both.. and picks

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I don't want to trade McIlrath, but I could live with the rest of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home