A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rangers Trade Up?

The more I think about it, the more I strongly suspect the Rangers are going to trade up in the draft this year. Gordie Clark made it clear that he feels an organization has to hit on its top two picks in the draft every year. It's clear they are counting Tim Erixon, who would have reentered the draft and gone in the top 10, one hit. But I think they are loaded up for a second. I think they'll trade the 15 and Del Zotto or some other prospect to get into the top 8 and select whichever Forward they are in love with this year. And they always have a guy they love more than the rest. Two years ago it was Kreider, last year it was McIlrath. This year it will be someone else, but I think we have been prepped to expect a strong top 2. Go Rangers!

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Since Gordie took over, our drafting and scouting has gotten light years better. I wonder how high up they are looking to move?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home