A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hakeem It Is!

The Giants stayed put at #29 today and got their man: UNC's Hakeem Nicks! This kid had the best hands and best instincts of any WR in the draft and reminds me a lot of Anquan Boldin. That said, I still believe we're getting Braylon with pick 45 and stuff. So stay tuned. Terrific pick for the Giants and a go to guy for Eli. Go Giants!

9 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Michael said...

No problems with the pick at all, very solid. Do you think Phil the announcement will come right before 45? Ralph keeps saying Jerry wants another WR not in the draft...

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I've heard from a few sources we got Braylon. We'll see.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Indeed we will, I think that will make all Giants fans extremely happy including yours truly. Not doubting Nicks, I think he is gonna be a solid #2 and Braylon the 1

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger John in Lakeland Fl. said...

I would love to see Edwards, Nicks, Manningham, and Smith. Playmakers.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Cleveland just took Robiskie

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

yup.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Cleveland.com is now throwing their two cents in saying 2/3 plus a player is their speculation....

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Clint Sintim

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger John in Lakeland Fl. said...

I only saw Sintim play once, in the Senior Bowl, so I am no expert. I watched him intently. I was not impressed. He lacked aggression and was always behind the play. I trust Jerry and our scouts, but I was not happy with this pick at #45. I'm sure that the game tape from his career shows solid play...certainly hope so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home