A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Giants Tonight

As I've been saying for months about this draft and for years before this: they've got to fix the OL.  I have no doubt, with their 12 picks, they will get their pass rush, as well as more coverage and run stoppage for their D.  But, no matter what they do tonight - whether it is taking a QB they love or two passrushers, or a passrusher and a Nose - I won't be happy because they haven't grabbed an OT or C.  I don't really see them grabbing one at 6, but I'd be thrilled if they did at 17, and failing that 37 when the picks start flying tomorrow. So, while I won't go crazy about what they do tonight, I won't be pleased until they finish fixing the OL. Btw, would love to go DL at 6 and OL at 17.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home