A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, August 22, 2014

Giants Post Game pt. 1: Nassib Scorches the Jets

The Giants just won their 4th preseason game in the row, as Ryan Nassib decimatd the Jets starters and backups to throw 3 TD's and hand the ball to Andre Williams for another one.   The TD passes were to Hynoski, Parker and good old Corey Washington.   Nassib is just getting better and better, and tonight he probably banished Painter for good.   He finished the game on his knee in the victory formation.

Btw, Rex Ryan had his starters in well into the third quarter, both on O, when they had Vick in and on D.   They even put Babin back in in the 4th quarter to try to stop Nassib.   I wonder if Rob even likes him?

6 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

Nassib and Washington were great. I like McManus' leg. I like Williams and Jennings. I like that Robinson seems to be moving up on the depth chart.

The starting OL and the pass rush still concern me a lot.

That was the difference early in the game.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

When Richburg went in at LG, the OL jumped a level. I think Schwartz is really a right guard for us.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

True, but I need to see more of Mosley before I trust him.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

I just hope Schwartz isn't hurt too badly

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lawyer in NJ said...

Coughlin said it is.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Schwartz should replace Mosley at RG when he gets back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home