A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, April 22, 2013

More Draft Stuff

It's looking like there might be a "run" on OL's before the Giants even get a shot at Fluker or Warmack.    They should still get a good player as DE's like Ansah  and Jones,  CB's like Trufant and Rhodes and Notre Dame's TE, Tyler Eifert could still be there.  First of all, they just haven;t missed on DE picks under Jerry, so if they pick one, he'll be good.  Secondly, they've done a good job developing Prince, and they might have a chance to grab his long term partner.   Finally, Eifert is both a big play WR type DE and a contentious inline blocker.  Mike Pope fantasizes about such persons.   Also, there's been some chatter about Ogletree and Te'o.  I'm not sure either is a real fit.  The one LB I really like who's being projected into the second round, but I think will prove to be a first run value is Arthur Brown.   We'll see what happens.   It's getting close.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy, lead to I discovered exactly what I
used to be taking a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Here is my site; luxury outdoor furniture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home