A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, June 01, 2012

Gaborik To Have Surgery -- Miss 6 Months

Marian Gaborik, the Rangers most explosive scorer, was playing with a torn labrum before and through the playoffs. That explains plenty. I've had those, and they are really uncomfortable. As a result, he will have surgery in the next few days that will put him on the shelf for 6 months. Ugh. I think the Rangers may add two scorers this offseason rather than one. We'll see. I really don't want to trade any of the kids. Get well soon, Marian!

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I think Parise is front and center on top of their list, and I can see a blow him out of the water offer being made to secure his services.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Wouldn't surprise me. Also, could see some of the current roster (not kids) be swapped.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I agree with that as well Phil. Dubinsky's name keeps popping up. I think like you they will also target 2 scores and I look for them to explore moving up during the draft or adding more picks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home