A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Go Giants!!!

In just over 24 hours, the Giants will decide their destiny. And I think they already have. I think the Giants realize they are a more talented and more physically tough team than the Pats. I think, while they respect the Pats, they know in their bones that they can and will beat them tomorrow. This has felt like an easier game to me for the past two weeks, and though Belichick may come up with a wrinkle or two, I don't think his DB's can legally stop our WR's, and I think if he drops 8, Jake and Bradshaw still have the ability to run it and finish every run.

And I don't think their OL can stop the Giants front 4. Never mind the blitzes they can call up using the front 7, or the Safeties. I think the front 4 is just too much for the Pats. And speaking of the safeties, I think they're gonna have big games, after the DL roughs up Brady a bit. Anyway, I think we're gonna punch them in the mouth tomorrow and really have a party.

And if the Giants do, indeed, "finish," we're gonna have to take a look at both the value of the regular season going forward, and whether or not the Giants have kicked their title "window" back open. Go Giants!

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger aimrocky said...

Phil, I pray the game plays out just as you described, but I still can't shake the nerves. We have never played well with a backing, and everyone is jumping on the Giant bandwagon.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

That's not true at all. The Giants have won far more times when people thought they would then when people thought they wouldn't. The other times are only memorable because they're scarce.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Phil!!! Woooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home