A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Friday, June 24, 2011

Rangers Tonight

I'm really sort of hoping for Tyler Biggs, but I also really like Mark McNeill. Both would give the Rangers a rough and tough power forward, that they don't really have yet. Both Grachev and Kreider, are big, fast and should score, but neither is particularly mean. Christian Thomas is chippy, but small. So I want Biggs or McNeill. On and interesting note, the Rangers brought in offensive defenseman, Ryan Murphy for a meeting this week. He shouldn't fall to them, but if he does, I'd love that pick, too. But in the interests of full disclosure, I am part Murphy, and if he is O'Murchada clan, we are related. But I don't think he'll fall, so I'd like Biggs or McNeill.

I wouldn't be surprised if they either traded down a little or found a way to add more picks. I really trust them in the draft and look forward to at least 4 new prospects to follow at weekend's end. Go Rangers!

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Michael said...

You like our pick Phil?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home