A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jennings Gets His Day on Court

After already having been blown away by Steph Curry's tryout last week the Knicks will take a look at High School to European League PG Brandon Jennings tomorrow. Jennings is sort of a wild card that I cannot take off my list, because I haven't seen anything of him besides high school highlights, and don't know what the year in Europe did to or for him. I trust the Knicks to decide if he can be their engine should Rubio and Curry be gone on draft day. That said, I still think the Knicks will trade up for Rubio or Curry, and then buy another pick or two later in the draft. I think we're gonna see a major makeover this offseason. Go Knicks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home