A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, March 23, 2009

Really?

Today, Yankee manager Joe Girardi said that Xavier Nady would be the starting RF if the season started today. Be thankful that the season isn't starting today and there are about two weeks left to get it right in right. Hilariously, as I typed this Nady actually drew a walk in the Yanks' Spring game against Philly. They should have the ball he watched for ball 4 BRONZED.

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Jason said...

haha...I think Cashman should and will have the final say here, and he's smart enough to know that Swish is the better player if Girardi doesn't.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I'm not worried about it on March 23.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Jason said...

What are your thoughts on Joe G so far as a manager? I was a little underwhelmed last year personally.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I want to like him, but I was a little disappointed last year, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home