A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Plax?

Here's something to think about: on Monday, the Giants will begin their offseason conditioning program. So what if Plax shows up? I believe there are workout bonuses in his contract, and the union might be encouraging him to force a confrontation. So what do the Giants do if he shows up? Personally, I'd give him a physical and let him get to work. The more that it can seem like we expect Plax back, the more pressure we can put on our potential trading partners. Also, if Plax gets off, we want him in shape.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger John in Lakeland Fl. said...

I agree. I personally hope we get a reformed Plax back without jail time. Perhaps more of a stretch that Plax reforms than he beats jail time. I also hope we find one more receiver to match with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home