A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Monday, February 23, 2009

Breaking: Renney and Pearn GONE!

I said I wouldn't talk about the Rangers again until there was a positive change. Well, here we go. Word is Tom Renney and "Power Play Maestro" Perry Pearn have been fired. It's unclear if that is the extent of the firings, but it's a start. No news on a new coach, and it seems like the other big problem, Sather still has his job. I wish Tom Renney well, he's a good man with a pastiche of a sytem that doesn't work. Back later to update. Woo-hoo!

6 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Michael said...

finally Phil!! finally. Gross at the NJ blog thinks Schoney as interm coach, I smell more then that...

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

I like Schoeny, he coached a lot of the kids at one point.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Michael said...

I do too. I went to quite a number of Wolfpack games when Shoeny was there with the likes of Dubi/Cally and others. A strong first move, but more needs to happen, and I think will!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Francesa just said he heard its Tortorella as the new HC, Sather stays...

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who signed wade redden? and why does he still have a job?

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Kalel9 said...

Fi-re Sa-ther! That's who and he should be toast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home