A Month of Fundays

A New York Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers and other stuff blog.


AdLeaf Free Advertising
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Knicks Lose Again

The Knicks just lost to the Detroit Pistons.   The Detroit Pistons just beat the Knicks.   I don't care that the Knicks are missing Chandler and otherwise banged up, they had to beat the Pistons.  I really don't think Woodson can last much longer losing games like this.   They need a more reliable D than the crap that Woodson runs.   I don't think he can afford any more of these and wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be it.  Just a joke.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Dan said...

If you make a move now you can get a decent Head Coach in there..I think tomorrow night when Indiana wins by 20 will do it!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Totally agree Dan. I never understood why they picked up the option, or even hired him to begin with!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home